Happy sad day!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Today a Waipawa man was sentenced to 5 years in prison for defrauding a community out of 20 million went to jail My parents lost over $300,000 which was put aside to help my niece Matisse who is waiting a life saving transplant in the states. Some people lost everything... their whole life savings ... very very sad. On a lighter note I just got a call from an old school friend I haven't seen since I was 16 as a result Of her watching the news and seeing my parents on there... lol what a blast from the past! Unfortunately it was right at story time so the kids wouldn't let me talk for too long... will definitely have to catch up with her... soon. Very happy! Oh yeah and Stickytiki is about to get even BETTER...stay posted!

No comments :

Post a Comment

by mlekoshi