stickytiki travels

Friday, September 18, 2009



Well we personally aren't currently traveling..unfortunately but our creations are...all over the place. This week we have sent off to some wonderful places exciting places that I wish I was going to..but hey a little part of me is!

Dear deer goes to South Korea, Australia,& Berrin Springs USA
Elephants go to Hong Kong & Japan
The Lovely Rose' goes to Brooklyn NY and to NSW Australia
Hundreds and Thousands go to Silver Spring & Waukesha USA
Babushka to London, Aussie and the USA
Old skool blues to Rockledge USA
And of course there has been the local travel for our kiwi favorites Nikau, Pohutukawa, Tui and Beach baby.
Oh how I love the internet!!
We have a busy weekend getting a big order ready for a lovely new stockist in Australia, but still intend to spend plenty of time with my favourite munchkins
Have a great weekend.
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

by mlekoshi