Preview of NEW - Alphabetica


Ok folks this is the promised preview of our new Alphabetica! There are a few changes to make (sizing stuff) and maybe the umbrella will become a Ukulele?? So this is the original images. I am thinking about two sizes..one large like this and another smaller..what do you think.
The concept of this is to create a learning art piece, there are so many sweet alphabets around but I struggled to find something contemporary without being too out there, beautiful without being too girly. My kids who are 13, 5 and 3 all love this and have been my advisers on what is working and what isn't. The 13 yr old (Zav) LOVES the L , V,I and X, Jasper and Kahlo LOVE everything..they are so loyal:) They really have spend hours looking saying the letters and discovering new little hidden things beginning with that letter in the paintings.

A is for Awesome Apple
B is for Beautiful Blue Bat
C is for Circus, Cream Cat, Clouds, Crimson
D is for Dainty Deer with Daisy chain
E is for Enormous Elephant
F is for Foxy Fox with Freesias
G is for Green Giraffe, in a Grey and Gold frame with Gerbera's
H is for House, Home
I is for I love you
J is for Jug
K is for Kite and Kisses
L is for Love heart
M is for Monkey, Moon and Mushrooms,
N is for Nighttime and Neon
O is for Oblivious Owl
P is for Prickly Pineapple
Q is for Quiet Queen
R is for Raindrops and Rainbow
S is for Sun and Star
T is for Turquoise Telephone
U is for Umbrella but maybe Ukulele??
V is for Violet Volcano
W is for Whale blowing Water
X is for X and Xylophone
Y is for Yak on a Yacht with Yellow sails
Z is for Zebra

7 comments

  1. What cool letters, they are all great. I love the Kite cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Kim... I love the o, Q, V and W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I absolutely LOVE it ! fabulous !
    Lou xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL Kim - this is the BEST decal ever and I am going to def get one for our new house! M is my fav, followed closely by P, but I do love them all and the concept... they are going to sell like HOTCAKES! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shucks guys!!! thank you so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The opinion of a nearly 7 year old - "very, very cool and wicked" (he straight away went through all the letters), and the 10 year old "that's cool as, Jasper's mum is really clever".
    And I agree, so wish I had this when the boys were learning the alphabet!
    P.S. New banner looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is so cool Mel..love it when kids get it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top