DISCO !!!! Woot Woot!!

Friday, June 25, 2010



Jasper had his first school disco tonight so these are some snaps I got before the big event. Little Miss was so upset not to be going that I let her have a bit of fun before.
The Disco rocked and I am sure Mr Jasper had a great time even if he nearly did fall asleep on my shoulder and did comment on how loud the music was...bless he is such a calm soul..as for the little girl..well we will see but I am thinking right now there is nothing calm about her:)
x

5 comments :

  1. Love the spider man costume!!! She looks like she is ready to boogie the night away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think is poor Jasper when Kahlo, Fraanz and he all get to have sleep overs and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the joys of school discos, I remember them well, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids came home hot and exhausted but had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will cause you look taller and you to feel lighter which causes you to feel better. Something straightforward like having a decent outlook on yourself opens up a totally different you.buy legit youtube views

    ReplyDelete

by mlekoshi