Finally ALPHABETICA is LIVE!!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010



OMG what a drama that was!!! When I gave you all a preview a few weeks ago for our Alphabet I had NOOOOO idea how long all of the other stuff would take such as..(new photos, web page, pricing, sizes etc etc) to get it all live! Wow it has all given me a new insight into the technical stuff..as normally I do the artwork and photos and wonder why Simon is taking so long:) Si is teaching me all the techy stuff too so as I know how everything works..umm not sure I want to know, but it is good for me.
Anyway Alphabetica is now available in our Etsy shop and on our website in three different sizes for all sized spaces..hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them:)
x

4 comments :

  1. It sure looks cool, and I can see the effort and beautiful art work that you have created, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you al always Marie for your lovely comments...I love hearing from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Kim - love it. My personal favourite 'J' ... or 'K', I like 'U' and 'W' and.....!!!

    ReplyDelete

by mlekoshi